Life in general can be messy. But life with a baby is a whole 'notha level of messy. Thankfully, once you have babies, you realize the value of having wipes to clean up your messes.
Of course, the baby causes plenty of messes. It really amazes me how my son can manage to be covered in the most bizarre things over the course of the day. Thankfully, we have awesome Huggies ® Wipes with Triple Clean Layers (from Wal-Mart) to get my almost one-year-old clean, cuddly, and yummy (yes, yummy) again.
(sorry for the blurry picture. He won't sit still. Also, check out the dog photobomb. #winning)
Okay so let me share how much I wipe things with my Huggies ® Wipes:
- I wipe off my child (especially after he's been around the dogs who are obsessed with licking him)
- I wipe off my hands (after handling said dogs)
- I wipe off my steering wheel (seriously?! HOW does that thing get dirty?!)
- I wipe off my desk because bacteria. Ew.
- I wipe off surfaces in our rooms.
- I wipe the dust off of my computer because I haven't blogged in a million years.
- I wipe off spit up off of my clothes. Works like a charm.
So even if you don't have a child, I would seriously consider getting some wipes to keep in your purse, car, desk, or anywhere else that's convenient. I'm positive you'll love them as much as we do!