Leslyn's Lovely Life: The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies in the World

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies in the World

Yes. I am brave enough to claim it. These are in fact the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. I have never craved a cookie more than I do this one. And everyone who has had these cookies ends up eating at least 3-4 (my brother holds the record: 20. I will never know how he didn't throw up afterwards). That's how good these are. If a 21 year old can eat 20 of these cookies and not get tired of them, I think that they must be pretty darn good.



INGREDIENTS:
1 bag of chocolate chip cookie MIX (today, the store only had oatmeal chocolate chip mix, which turned out really good), plus whatever ingredients you need according to the bag (in this case, I needed 1 stick of butter and 1 egg)
1 small bag of chopped pecans (about 1/2 cup)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies.

1. Pour all ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and mix together (if you don't have a KitchenAid, INVEST in one! It will change your life!)



2. Roll them into balls, and place on a baking sheet.



3. Bake according to instructions on bag. Let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.




Enjoy! :)

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: