Leslyn's Lovely Life: Keeping up with the goals

Monday, January 23, 2012

Keeping up with the goals

Well, it's been almost a month since I posted my goals for the year . I figured I should keep it real and share my progress on each of them.

I have used my camera a LOT more than I did before (I no longer set my camera on "automatic". A HUGE step!). I learned to sew (and I'm still in the process of learning!). I read a book ("Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin) in just 2 weeks, and I started a new one ("Same kind of different as me"). I have definitely made our house look less rent house-ish.

So hey, 4 out of 10 are really going super well! That's not too bad for the first month! I've had a couple of ideas for a song, but I haven't officially decided on anything. I have worked out some, but I know I should do it more (hey, I'm working on it). I still need to find an awesome yoga DVD so I can get into that more (any suggestions are welcome!). I honestly haven't had as much time to plan meals this year (gotta love traveling, working, redecorating), but I'm going to really focus on that in February! I haven't started reconstructing the dress, simply because I want to be more confident in my sewing skills.

So there you have it! The next update will be in February!

xoxo Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

1 comment:

cal+claire said...

I read Something Borrowed too! More scandalous than I thought it would be, but still good. I bought it in an airport. I'm almost done with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo!