Leslyn's Lovely Life: Project 52.8

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Project 52.8



Cabin Fever.

This barn is well over 100 years old, and it's on the Jacks' family property. I have read and heard many stories about this barn, and I enjoy picturing Daddy Lou playing in this barn as a young boy. My husband has so many sweet childhood memories at the "Old House". Although this barn isn't a cabin, I think it beautifully represents the theme this week.

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

6 comments:

Foursons said...

What a beautiful shot! I love all the subdued colors. I wish I had a barn like this to take pictures of my kiddos in front of. Nice job!

Annette said...

Lovely picture! I really like the colors too!

Skye said...

I like this picture a lot! So pretty.

Vanessa 2010 said...

I quite like the colors of this photo! pretty!

Light Trigger

Les said...

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's probably one of my favorite pictures I've taken so far.

Donna said...

It is beautiful. I love the old wood and the cherished memories.