Leslyn's Lovely Life: Project 52.11

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Project 52.11

Theme: The Eyes of March

I figured that most people would take pictures (and some GOOD ones) of eyeballs, so I wanted to do something a little different. My husband and I took an impromptu trip to Memphis over the weekend, and as we were walking through the Memphis zoo, I looked up and saw this.


I knew this had to be my picture for the week.


This picture, however, reminds me more of the IDES of March..



That animal was staring into my soul, and seriously looked like it was about to attack me!!!!! It was a scary moment.

I'm sooooo excited about my posts this week! There's some good stuff coming up!

xoxo
Les

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: