Leslyn's Lovely Life: Finally Friday.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Finally Friday.

Well this has been one heck of a week. BUT I can definitely find 5 things that made me happy this week.

1. My husband and I had an escape weekend in Little Rock this weekend. Please let me show and tell a few of the items that we got... I'm really excited about them.


This beautiful J.Crew top... instead of $90, it was $40.

  Originally $60... I totally got them for $14. I also bought them in black. J.Crew
5x7 rug, $49, Garden Ridge. Awesome.





These three items are from Banana Republic. Had I paid full price for them, I would have paid $350. I got them all for $150. Boom.

2. I bought some incredible patterns from Pattern Runway. Look at what I'm going to make!





3. I had 2 people send me encouraging notes... One was a parent of a senior, and the other one was from a senior.


These happy moments are so few and far between, but they always seem to happen when I need them the most.

4. I had pretty nails this week. Italian Love Affair by OPI.

5. I had my 100th post, and I am STILL having a giveaway to celebrate! You could win this awesome painting! Oh, and you get to pick the colors. Woohoo!


How was YOUR week?

xoxo
Les


Photobucket

The Nail Files
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

8 comments:

Megan said...

J Crew has such nice clothes, I love all your pics! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

Holly said...

Wow what a shopping guru you are.. Saved some big bucks!! Awesome... I love your nails that is a great shade of pink and how cute are those new shoes?

Bringing the Beauty to You! said...

I love your patterns, I wish I could sew! Pretty nail polish too.

tara said...

LOVE your shoes and your nails!

Brook said...

I love that your rug matches your blog design!

Brianna said...

Holy deals at JCrew!! How'd you get em so cheap!? Such cute finds!
And I love that pink polish!!

Les said...

Thanks Ladies!

Brianna- All of J Crew's sale items were an additional 30% off. I just went at the right time, I guess! :)

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

love your style picks. love that skirt! great blog. love the design. :) you have a new follower on google. :)
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy