Leslyn's Lovely Life: Big Announcement

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Big Announcement

I hate keeping secrets. Especially really exciting ones. Like a few weeks ago, I found out that one of my good friends was getting engaged. And I couldn't talk to ANYBODY about it. I only had to keep that secret for 2 days.

Imagine keeping one for 3 MONTHS. Holy cow. It has been hard!!!! I mean, close family and friends know about it. But not everybody. However, I FINALLY get to share the news with you, my wonderful readers.




WE ARE MOVING!!!!


I recently announced my resignation at DC and shared that I would start grad school this summer. Well, after praying about it, DJ and I decided that I should go to school full time to get my masters in Music Education. Just last week, DJ got the most INCREDIBLE job offer at a corporation in Little Rock. What's awesome is that he was specifically praying for a certain salary, and God totally answered that prayer. He is good, isn't He?

We move in a whopping 2 weeks (gulp), so I am going to be quite busy for a little while! We have already started packing, and our house is looking super weird without any decor. Last night, as we were packing, I found myself getting a little bit emotional about the move... We are about to leave the place where our marriage began... Gosh, I'm NEVER this sentimental!

Anyways, we are super excited about the move! We will probably live in Conway (the location of my school), which is where I graduated from high school! Ah, memory lane...

That's my news. Sorry if you were hoping for a pregnancy announcement. Maybe you'll read about that in a few years. :)

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

2 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

OMG! Congratulations! I'm from Little Rock, so if you have any questions about the city let me know! So Exciting!!!

Les said...

Thanks so much! I will definitely be asking questions as soon as I move up there! :)