Leslyn's Lovely Life: I Heart Fridays

Friday, May 18, 2012

I Heart Fridays

This week was pretty cool. Let me tell you why.

1. I got to see my sister on her 14th birthday. Which was AWESOME. I love her.

2. I gave her some awesome nail polish for her birthday. And she shared. Because she's the best. The color is  "Watermelon" by Essie. 




3. We started packing. Which is stressful to some. But I like it. Yes, I'm strange. BTW, only 14 days until we move (momentary freak out moment).

4. One of my sweet friends got engaged to DJ's cousin!!! Check out that bling!!



We love being classy.

5. I only have a few more real days of school. I heart summer.

xoxo
Les

Photobucket


The Nail Files
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

tara said...

what a pretty color of nail polish! hope you have a great weekend!

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Oooh I just may need to hunt down that nail color :)

Les said...

Thanks so much! I am seriously obsessed with it! It's similar to Koala Berry by OPI, but the OPI has a little more of a purple tint to it! :)

Sarah E. said...

I can't remember if I have Watermelon and want Raspberry or have Raspberry and want Watermelon - either way I love that shade of pink! So cute :)