Leslyn's Lovely Life: Keepin it Real...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Keepin it Real...

This was probably the worst month as far as goals went. We found out that we were moving, lost someone that we loved, were out of town most weekends, and were incredibly busy. I didn't read a book this month, didn't get to work out as much (although my students and I had a Zumba party... which was super awesome). Our house looks more like a rent house because we are packing. I won't go into any more details because this just wasn't the best month.

BUT we are moving today!!! I can't believe we are moving back to Conway... Initially, I didn't like Conway at all. Too many bad memories associated with that place. However, there are too many wonderful things happening in our lives, therefore I am THRILLED to live there again! It's going to be nice to not have to worry about driving 2 hours for Starbucks or Target (tragic, I know!).

I am so grateful for the time we had here in Monticello. It was a wonderful first place to live as a married couple. I loved having my in-laws nearby (seriously!). They weren't the pushy annoying in-laws that most people had. If anything, they have been one of the biggest blessings in my life this past year.

Okay, I'm going to stop being mushy.

And I promise that I'll do a lot more next month.

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: