Leslyn's Lovely Life: Letters from Leslyn

Monday, May 21, 2012

Letters from Leslyn

Dear Mondays,
I'm glad that you are no longer something that I dread. I am so happy that you are going to be pleasant to me again, now that I get to do something I've always dreamed of.

Dear Pizza Hut,
Thank you for having the most incredible crust on Pan Pizzas. For real.

Dear God,
THANK YOU for providing the most INCREDIBLE apartment for me and the hubs to live in.

Dear Hubs,
You're really cute. My students are so obsessed with you... It's kinda weird.

Dear Mom,
You only have 4 more early morning phone calls from me. I hope you enjoy them! :)

Dear moving boxes,
You're really, really heavy. I don't want to have to go back to the chiropractor because of you.

Dear AR weather,
You make me not want to exercise. At all. This is no bueno.

Dear readers,
You're totally awesome. Or if you're from OBU, "Ur totes awes"... Anyhow, thanks for the sweet comments. They always make my day. Keep them coming!!

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: