Leslyn's Lovely Life: Music Library: After

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Music Library: After

Back in January, I posted about my music library. It was a big hot mess. At that time, I didn't realize that I wasn't going to return to DC, so this project was honestly a labor of love, and it became a project that was my attempt to simplify someone else's life. Here are a few of the "before" pictures to refresh your memory:




There's nothing good about that, is there?

Well, after MONTHS of sorting, labeling, boxing up, sweeping, etc., IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!






I could not be more pleased with the results! Except those labels... Which I have to take off because they are gutting the building to replace the air conditioning (PTL).

Oh, and by the way, it's been like this since the building was opened....
 In the 70s. Gross.
xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: