Leslyn's Lovely Life: Nails, Nails, Nails....

Friday, May 25, 2012

Nails, Nails, Nails....

The colors this week are a combination.... "Tiffany Imposter" by Finger Paints, and "I Juggle... Men" by OPI



I NEVER wear blue nail polish, so this is a big step for me. And you can't really see the sparkly color in the picture, but in real life, it's legit. I like it!

Hope you guys have a great memorial day weekend!

xoxo
Les

The Nail Files
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

15 comments:

The Smiths said...

Very cool color. Have a great weekend.

Danavee said...

Thanks for your very sweet comment on my blog! I appreciate that! And YES, I'll come over and decorate! ;)

I love that nail color! FUN!

Lauren said...

oo i love that blue! essie has some great blues and greens out now too!

jennie said...

Happy to see that you took the plunge! Haha! What a great combo!

tara said...

Gorgeous!!

Giovanna said...

Really liking that nail color! I need to check it out!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Julye said...

the nail polish looks so cute !!

still being [molly] said...

love those colors. and girl, can i just say i am LOVING your blog! so glad i found you!! and your design is TO DIE FOR. i am kinda obsessed with quatrefoils... so yeah! hahah :)

Jenna said...

I don't have any Finger Paint polishes, but I am digging that color! Your nails look great!

Jenna said...

I don't have any Finger Paint polishes, but I am digging that color! Your nails look great!

Jenna said...

I don't have any Finger Paint polishes, but I am digging that color! Your nails look great!

Rachel said...

ooh, pretty! I don't wear many blues either, but I think I might need to!

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

Oh I love that blue!
It almost looks like a turquoise - cute!

xo

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Great turquoise color!

Sarah E. said...

That's a beautiful blue! And I love the name of the glitter - made me giggle :)