Leslyn's Lovely Life: 30x30 2

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

30x30 2

Hello, my sweet readers!

I'm linking up with Lauren and Kate again! The challenge is 30 with 30- You create 30 different outfits with 30 items out of your closet. Are YOU up for the challenge?

Oh, and for whatever silly reason, blogger won't let me edit the awkward spacing at the bottom of this post. Lame. I know.

Here are my 3 outfits this week:





Denim Shirt: J Crew Outlet;  Lace shirt: Banana Republic; Shorts: The Limited



Shoes: My 100000 year old Converse Hi-Tops; Necklace: I can't remember where it's from... It was a gift.





























Jacket: Coldwater Creek; Tank: Hanes; Skirt: Express






















Shoes: Sperry; Necklace: The Limited

































Shirt: The Limited; Shorts: Windsor


Shoes: Chinese Laundry; Earrings: Express


Be sure to link up with those lovely ladies! Hope you have a great Tuesday! :)








Photobucket
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

9 comments:

still being [molly] said...

SUCCCCCH cute looks, girl!!! i love it!!!

Elle Hattan said...

Love your cute outfits!

Dani said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! I wish I had a reason to wear more than yoga pants and t-shirts every day - but then again, I love it. :) I would have participated in this challenge too.....I love the Express skirt! I have a similar one in hot pink!

Alyssa said...

I seriously love your style!! I am obsessed with that Express skirt!

Jami @ Somewhat Domesticated said...

SUPER cute outfits! Nothing like a pair of worn Chucks, I have a couple myself. Love that Express skirt too!

Katherine said...

I love hand lave blouse! Cute, cute!

Kaycee said...

LOVE these outfits! I've been looking everywhere for a cute denim shirt. Oh how I wish we lived closer so we could share closets :)

Giovanna said...

Hey doll! Thank you for your comment! You are too sweet! I'm loving all your looks! Obsessed with your shorts in the last look!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Hi, I'm Jayda! said...

Oh, CUTE! I love all of these! Especially the first one :) I love fancy mixed with casual.