Leslyn's Lovely Life: Ah, It's Wednesday

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ah, It's Wednesday

Hello, my sweet friends!

I'm so sorry I've been MIA this week- I've been in Houston, house sitting for some wonderful friends! But I'm baaaaaack :)

Here are the wonderful things I found on Pinterest this week! Make sure you link up with Michelle too!

Cute save the date
How stunning is this engagement picture? Although I'm already married, I think this is precious. Also, I've been looking for a dress EVERYWHERE just like hers, and haven't been able to find one in stores anywhere. I'ts depressing.
{Source}

comfy
Doesn't this look so comfortable?! If I ever get this skinny, I will TOTALLY wear leggings as pants.
{Source} 

cheetah
Hmm.... maybe this could be a future Nail Files entry... ;)
{Source}


cute outfit
Pippa is perfect.
{Source}

Cutest Valentine's baby picture idea EVER!
I keep on saying that I don't want babies for 5 years..... But then I see pictures like this, and it makes me reconsider (3-4 years).
{Source}

$3 DIY Pallet Bookshelf
A pallet book case... for only $3. SERIOUSLY?!?!
{Source}

Use ANY canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it....this is awesome!
Use any canvas, apply stickers (or a decal), and spray paint. Remove decals, hang white lights behind it. How cool is this project?!
{Source}


these sinks.
A bathroom to die for.
{Source}

Hmmm....
Haha this is perfect. :)
{Source}






 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

2 comments:

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

The first picture is PRECIOUS.
I'm NOT married yet sooo I will totally be stealing this idea ;)

xo

Molly said...

I love that picture! I wore a white lace dress to my bridal shower and it was perfect. I would recommend Anne Taylor and Bluefly.com. I saw a really cute short sleeve white lace dress at HM of all places. I hope you find something perfect.