Leslyn's Lovely Life: Ah, Sunday Social

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ah, Sunday Social

Hello my darlings!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We got to celebrate father's day with DJ's dad, which was so much fun. But it made me miss my daddy a lot. So here's my favorite picture of us.


Isn't he handsome?!?!! He looks like James Bond. :) He is the most incredible daddy in the world, and I couldn't love him any more than I do! 

Now that we're past the mushiness, let's move on to Sunday Social! 

1. Favorite movie of all time? When Harry Met Sally. Duh.


2. Favorite movie quote? (this is a paraphrase)

"If you'd like, we could take a walk and then you could kiss me on the veranda!"
"Oh, lips would be fine."


3. Best movie to watch for a girls night in? Anything based on a Nicholas Sparks novel. 

4. Best breakup movie? The Break Up. That was easy. 


5. Favorite celeb eye candy? 


6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid? Blake Lively.


Have a wonderful Sunday evening! 








Sunday Social
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

First of all, LOVE the picture of you and your dad! You are gorgeous, Les!

Secondly, anything Nicholas Sparks = my favorite haha!

Jazmine @ Life As A Young Mom said...

gorgeous picture of you and your dad.

we also picked the same movie for the "Break-Up" question. Lol

Nicole said...

The Break up is one of my favorites! I love both Vince Vaughn & Jennifer Aniston very funny.

Happy Sunday! :D

Molly said...

I would LOVE to raid Blake Lively's closet. She has the most amazing style.

raisingahappyfamily-momof8 said...

fun reading your answers!! your picture with your dad is gorgeous!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
have a great week!

Life With Lauren said...

Loved The Break Up!

TheTinyHeart said...

That's such a gorgeous photo of you at your wedding! I'd love to raid Blake's closet too, she's quite the fashionista! :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Sarah said...

I absolutely love the photo of you and your dad!

-Sarah
http://thenondomesticwife.blogspot.com/

Cait said...

I agree with some many of these girl haha :) great post and love your blog! xo

Nicholl Vincent said...

This is the best list!

Visit me at nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

Have a great day!