Leslyn's Lovely Life: An AWESOME Friday

Friday, June 1, 2012

An AWESOME Friday

I don't even know how to narrow down the awesomeness from this week down to 5 things. But you know what? I'll do my best.

1. My sweet friend from college, Kaycee, came into town on Tuesday. I got to hang out with her. And she's so cool.

2. I finished my first year of teaching!!! Cue the Hallelujah Chorus, please.

3. We had a wonderful memorial day evening (we were packing all day long). We went to DJ's aunt's house, where the whole family gathered to eat yummy food, swim, and play whiffle ball (which I miraculously dominated).

4. Look at my nails. They are pretty. :) Mimosas for Mr. & Mrs. by OPI.



5. WE ARE MOVING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! And I get to see some of my closest friends this weekend.

Yup. I like this week a whole lot better than the last one!

Make sure to link up with Lauren to talk about your week, and to link up with Tara to show off your super awesome nails.

xoxo
Les

Photobucket

The Nail Files
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Malisa Price said...

Love your nail polish. MAJOR congrats on finishing your first year of teaching. That is one of the hardest years (from what I hear)! Good luck with your moving.

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Love the name!

tara said...

gorgeous nails! hope everything goes well with the move!

Myra said...

That's one of my favorite colors! It's a staple for sure!