Leslyn's Lovely Life: How is it already Friday?!?!

Friday, June 8, 2012

How is it already Friday?!?!

Okay so this week FLEW by for me. I guess the whole moving thing kept me busy all week! :)

Anyhow, here are some highlights from my week that I am certain you will enjoy!

1. I got these babies in the mail this week. And they are even better in person. I love them.

2. The wonderful people at Windsor sent me a free gift with the shorts: these nails! They're the imPress brand (Nicole Scherzinger does all of their ads), and I think the color is Velvet Rope. They're supposed to last for a week, but we'll see!

3. I started grad school... And I love it. It will probably be one of the most challenging things for me to complete, but I am up for the challenge.

4. I have gotten to see my best friends so much this week! It's wonderful to finally be around them again!

5. I am going to start a new home tour series very soon. And I'm excited about it. Here's a sneak peek (and it's my favorite part of the house):



Happy Friday! Make sure to link up with Tara for the Nail Files and Lauren for High 5 for Fridays!

xoxo
Les

The Nail Files\


Photobucket
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love the shorts AND the nails!! That is awesome; I love free stuff!!

Can't wait to see the house tour! :)

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Love the nails :D

tara said...

gorgeous nails! excited about the house tour!

Dani said...

I am in love with your picture wall! Soooo cute! Also - you should definitely jump on the Pretty Little Liars bandwagon. It's full of the drama I love to hear about but never want in my own life :)