Leslyn's Lovely Life: It's OK.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's OK.

Before I get to this awesome link up, I just wanted to throw something out there.... I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to invest in sponsoring significantly larger blogs (simply because I want more time to grow my blog). However, I would love to do a button swap! If you're interested in doing this with me, please comment below OR email me (leslynjacks@gmail.com).

NOW that we have that out of the way, let's get to the link up! This is my first time to join these ladies, and I couldn't be more excited.


Its Ok Thursdays


IT'S OK...

- to be so exhausted that you could literally cry at the drop of a hat
- to wait until the day before you leave the country to start packing
- to cry every time you watch olympic medal winning performances/races on youtube. And I mean EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
- to never want to write a paper ever again, even though that's what the next few years of your life will consist of
- to watch every Nora Ephron movie that you own to mourn her passing
- to say "check" when you accomplish something on your to-do list (hello Monica Geller)
- to eat Ben & Jerry's ice cream for lunch. Because you can.
- to instagram excessively on certain days, and then go several days without it.




 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Elle Hattan said...

Hey! I'm in the same place you are with sponsorship so I would love to do a button swap!

I am right there with you being exhausted from grad classes and everything.

Ben & Jerry are my 2 best guys. Try their new Greek Frozen Yogurt... delish!

still being [molly] said...

I DO THE SAME THING (check!) Ahhh Monica Geller.

still being [molly]

Dani said...

Completely interested in a button swap - I really need to finish creating mine. I keep putting it off. And I feel you on the paper writing and the exhaustion!

Katie said...

love these!! been to the point of crying at anything. i eat frozen yogurt for meals - and did tonight for dinner. and do the same thing with instagram!