Leslyn's Lovely Life: Love

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Love

So it's not very often that I see something, gasp, and think to myself "I HAVE TO HAVE THIS". Okay, maybe it happens more often than I would like to think. Anyways, I have officially had a moment.



Look at those boots. Holy smokes they're perfect. This is how I found them.

The Bachelorette Season 8 Episode 6




Yup. Emily from The Bachelorette wore them. I saw them on the show, freaked out, and went on a crazy search to find out who makes them.... and I found out that they are made by Frye, and they're called the Carson Lug boot. The only problem is that they cost $398!!! Y'all, I'm on the verge of going on another major closet purge so I can get these (unless I find something similar). 

What item(s) are you drooling over?



 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

still being [molly] said...

ohhhhhhhh i love those boots, too!!!!! gahhhh i love everything emily wears!

Brook said...

So funny because I just told my bestie I need a pair of funky cowboy boots. I figured it was the influence of Dallas and John Ross getting to me.

Alyssa said...

Frye boots are ahhhmazing, but yeah, they're expensive (hence why I don't own a pair haha)!

Katherine said...

I love the stuff she wears. I especially love the tall boots with short shorts look, but *gasp* do I dare? Maybe if I can lose 10 more lbs.