Leslyn's Lovely Life: A new challenge

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A new challenge

After much hesitation (and doubting myself), I decided to try a new challenge. It's hosted by two wonderful sisters (Kate and Lauren), and it's called 30x30

Photobucket

Basically, you choose 30 items out of your closet (this includes jewelry and shoes), and you attempt to make 30 outfits out of them! It's a great way to look very closely at what you already have, and try to make your closet as versatile as possible. Needless to say, I am EXTREMELY excited about this project.

Sorry about the tacky iPhone pictures, by the way. That's all I could do for now. ;)


I just bought the dress from Loft (hello, teacher discount) last week. 

The accessories: Belt: Target; Shoes: Old Navy; Earrings: Express



Another way to wear the same dress....


Accessories: Jacket: Coldwater Creek; Shoes: Chinese Laundry; Belt: came with a shirt from The Limited; Necklace: The Limited



And here's a completely different look with some new items.
Shirt: Victoria's Secret; Tank: Old Navy; Shorts: The Limited





Shoes: Sperry; Earrings: inPink

I would love it if you'd join the fun! :) 

Happy Tuesday!




 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

11 comments:

savingsylvie said...

I love your outfits! Your clothes are so cute and you are beautiful. Good luck with the rest of the challenge

Brook said...

You are so cute!! I love the maxi and the shoes. Well, it is all darling. Well done!

Monica Shanks said...

Those Sperry's are SO CUTE!

Thanks for the comment about my dresser, and I just realized I didn't answer your question about my shoes! They're from Old Navy -- got them on sale for $6! :)

Alana Gilliam said...

Love the dress!

Giovanna said...

Super cute looks! Love your maxi dress!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
Treena Bean Giveaway!

Dani said...

Definitely lovin' that dress!! So cute!

Alyssa said...

I love your VS Shirt! It looks so cute and comfy!

his little lady said...

i really do need to do this because i always complain that i don't have enough clothes, but i'm sure if i just revamped each article i could come up with fun things ;)
xo TJ

Hi, I'm Jayda! said...

Cuuuute! Love all of the outfits...and that DRESS! :)

Beth Miller said...

Very cute outfits, I especially love the 2nd one!

Jode said...

Awesome dress!!!