Leslyn's Lovely Life: Sunday Social

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social

I'm doing a new link up, and it's called Sunday Social! It's basically where you answer a few questions, and I think it's going to be fun! So here we go! :)


This week's Questions:

How did you come up with your blog name? 
I actually just came up with "Leslyn's Lovely Life" a few weeks ago when figuring out my blog design.... Love Live Leslyn Laugh Learn was way too long. So I had to simplify it.

What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
I love meeting new friends! I never really understood how awesome the blogging community was... until now, that is. :) 

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
The incredible amount of resources/ideas that I never knew were out there!

Facebook or Twitter? and why? 
On most days, Twitter. Because I'm crazy ADD. When there's something exciting going on (weddings, engagements, etc.), then it's facebook. 

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? 
Kim Kardashian. I don't like her- but it seems that everybody is obsessed with her or her opinion. Therefore, if she liked my blog, I would probably have a gazillion readers. 

What is something you want people to know about your blog? 
If I write about something, I will be 100% honest. 








Sunday Social
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

2 comments:

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

It's crazy how big the blogging community is. Your blog is adorable! Stopping over from the linkup!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I agree that if someone like Kk read your blog it
Would go viral!! Cute blog!