Leslyn's Lovely Life: 30 x 30 4

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 x 30 4

I'm back in America today! However, I will be spending the entire day in the car driving from Houston to Arkansas... Boo.

Here are my next 3 outfits for 30x30 with Lauren and Kate! Make sure to link up with these lovely girls!


































Shirt: Ann Taylor; Shorts: The Limited; Earrings: Express; Belt: Target; Shoes: Chinese Laundry



































Top: Victoria's Secret; Tank: Hanes; Skirt: Cato; Necklace: I can't remember; Shoes: Chinese Laundry




































Top: The Limited; Jeans: Kohl's (Lauren Conrad brand); Necklace: The Limited; Belt: Target; Shoes: Sperry

Y'all this is the LAST DAY to be a part of the Brasilian GIVEAWAY! I'll announce the winner tomorrow!

Have a fabulous day!





Photobucket
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ugh! I totally want your wardrobe haha!!! So glad you're back safely!

Angie said...

You look great! I love that 2nd outfit. Be careful traveling today :)

Lala said...

Love your blog, glad I found you! Would you like to follow each other?

Bonnie Larsen said...

I love that striped shirt in the first picture. I am so all over stripes right now. Also Houston to Arkansas? That sounds awful! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better! I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com