Leslyn's Lovely Life: 30x30 3

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30x30 3





Hello my sweet friends!

As my wonderful, loyal readers know, I'm in Brasil right now. I worked ahead on my outfits so I could still join in on all of the fun.



Tank: Old Navy; Skirt: Cato

























Shoes: Chinese Laundry; Earrings: Kendra Scott








Shirt: J Crew Outlet; Skirt: Express; Necklace: The Limited; Shoes: Old Navy





































Top: Victoria's Secret; Shorts: Windsor; Earrings: Express; Shoes: Old Navy

Happy Tuesday, sweet friends!

Oh, and be sure to check out my wonderful Brasilian GIVEAWAY!





Photobucket




 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

3 comments:

Brook said...

Very cute outfits! You are just darling. I hope you are having a fantastic time away!

tara said...

super cute outfits!

Liz said...

Love love love the cream skirt + chambray top! I'm definitely stealing the chambray/fun skirt combo (especially since I have the same shirt!) :)

Liz
www.liznicholson.blogspot.com