Leslyn's Lovely Life: 30x30 6

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

30x30 6

Hello, my friends!


It's time for 30x30! It's never too late to join in on all of the fun! 


Photobucket


Y'all... Let's talk about how much I love this link up. I was able to realize how many clothes I have in my closet that I don't even wear.... It prompted me to get rid of a TON of clothes that I didn't need (and honestly, I didn't even like it). So even though this has been going on for a while, I would encourage you to participate in this fantastic challenge. 


Now, on to the clothes! 




















Shirt and Shorts: The Limited; Shoes: Chinese Laundry; Earrings: Kendra Scott.




















Shirt and Skirt: Express; Shoes: Chinese Laundry; Necklace: The Limited





















Shirt: Banana Republic; Jeans: Lauren Conrad Brand (Kohl's); Shoes: Sperry's; Belt: The Limited (came with a shirt); Earrings: Kendra Scott. 

See you tomorrow, dear friends! You won't believe the awesome stuff I found in Pinterest this week... Be sure to come back and check it out! :)



 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

7 comments:

Alyssa @ Sugar, Spice, and a Dash of Advice said...

You have the most adorable outfits! I love that lace top!

Melanie said...

Love love the lace top. Cute OOTDs.

Amanda said...

I love the skirt in outfit 2!!! :)

Applebypie said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Loving your outfits over the past weeks! The skirt is especially gorgeous....will keep watching!! Xx

Katherine said...

I love your lace tank. I really need to get something lie that!

Alyssa said...

Loving those!! Especially the last one, super cute!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

all your outfits are super cute but i must say i love the final outfit..the lace is soo pretty!