Leslyn's Lovely Life: 30x30 7

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

30x30 7

Hello my dear friends!

I can't believe it's already week 7.. Just several more weeks left of 30x30.

Photobucket

Oh, and let's talk about how it's a goal of mine to be featured on Lauren's blog. OMG I would die. :)

Okay, here are my outfits!




















Shirt: Ann Taylor; Shorts: Windsor; Necklace: The Limited. Shoes: Old Navy.





















Jacket: Coldwater Creek; Tank: Hanes; Skirt: Cato; Necklace: was a gift; Shoes: I am pretty sure I was wearing the Old Navy wedges.




















Top: J. Crew; Blazer: New York & Co.; Jeans: Lauren Conrad Collection (Kohl's); Shoes: Old Navy; Earrings: Express.


See you tomorrow, friends! I have a bunch of fun pins that I found! Woohoo!



 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

5 comments:

Dawn Sunderman said...

Love outfit #2!

//Katie said...

very cute outfits!
also, you have great hair :)
-Katie
http://loverlysheblog.com

Katherine said...

Ohh, I never thought to buy Hanes tanks. I bet they are cheaper than buying individual tanks!

Alyssa said...

So cute! I love your last outfit!!

Applebypie said...

Lovely outfits again - loving the striped top! Xx