Hello my wonderful friends!
This week flew by- mostly, because we were traveling across the world... But still, it was a great week! Here are just a few of the highlights:
1. We went to the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro. It was incredible.
2. Drinking lemonade out of a mason jar. I mean, come on. It's summer time. I love it.
3. Being reunited with my best friends and roommates. Oh, and performing with one of them on the Miss Arkansas stage (and with 2011 Miss AR Outstanding Teen, Ashton Campbell).
4. Celebrating my husband's birthday yesterday... We'll have a special one on one date next week. :)
5. MY NEPHEW WAS BORN!!! Max Kohen Johnson... Isn't he absolutely perfect? Oh, and I get to meet him tonight!!! Woohoo!