Leslyn's Lovely Life: A fast week

Friday, July 13, 2012

A fast week

Hello my wonderful friends!


This week flew by- mostly, because we were traveling across the world... But still, it was a great week! Here are just a few of the highlights:

1. We went to the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro. It was incredible.

























2. Drinking lemonade out of a mason jar. I mean, come on. It's summer time. I love it.




















3. Being reunited with my best friends and roommates. Oh, and performing with one of them on the Miss Arkansas stage (and with 2011 Miss AR Outstanding Teen, Ashton Campbell).


























4. Celebrating my husband's birthday yesterday... We'll have a special one on one date next week. :)




















5. MY NEPHEW WAS BORN!!! Max Kohen Johnson... Isn't he absolutely perfect? Oh, and I get to meet him tonight!!! Woohoo!























 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

tara said...

sounds like a pretty good week! your nails look fab!

Franziska said...

I just bought the Seche Vite top coat too! I don't know how I did anything before I found it.

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Lucky you - traveling to all those amazing places! Aww congrats on your nephew :)

Gorgeous nail color!

Charlene Collado said...

that's such a cute baby! every baby is a miracle ;)
i came from h54f and am now a new follower. i hope you can visit my blog sometime and we can interact. i'd love to know more about you. :)

love,
jen @ whyyyjen.blogspot.com