Forever ago, I posted my goals for the new year.
Here's how it's going:
1. Haven't used my real camera a lot. But I'm pretty sure that's changing this week as I travel the beautiful country of Brasil.
2. Haven't written anymore music... Thanks grad school.
3. I have tried some fun, healthy recipes. Thanks to Pinterest and blogs. :)
4. I sewed a dress. Yes. It happened. Once I fix a few kinks, I'll show you some pictures! I'm going to do the wedding dress reconstruction. I promise.
5. The yoga is not going well. However, the fact that I have a free membership to our gym (well, it's included in our rent) has made the exercise part of my goal much more of a reality.
6. The apartment is looking awesome! I know I haven't been good about posting picture... But I promise I will take the time to do that after I get back!
7. Couponing is the least of my concerns right now. Sorry, but it's true.
Are y'all keeping up with your goals? I would love to hear about them!