Leslyn's Lovely Life: Pinteresting things in my life.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pinteresting things in my life.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! WOOHOO! I'm sure a lot of you are posting patriotic things, but I'm going to stick to my usual stuff. :)



two braids are better than one. Yes.

{Source}

Beautiful hair. Definitely drying this.

love mixing patterns and colors, so my style

{Source}

I seriously need to change some things around here. So they will look like that.

super cute

{Source}

Look at this outfit. I guess it's patriotic. Haha but it's beautiful, isn't it?!

Flowers in the kitchen

{Source}

Isn't this kitchen breathtaking?

Love this style

{Source}

This makes me wish I could pull off bangs. Darn you, round/triangle shaped face!

Ravello, Italy.

{Source}

Let's take a girls trip there, shall we? Who's in?!


DIY remake an oversized t-shirt...

{Source}

It seems like you could turn an oversized t-shirt into something that looks like this. Don't you agree??

Have a happy Wednesday! And oh, before you go, check out my wonderful Brasilian GIVEAWAY!




 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

11 comments:

A Shopaholic Runner said...

I am dying for some scalloped shorts!

Brook said...

I love the outfit and I *need* a pitcher of peonies in my kitchen.

Breanna said...

Ahhh-- I want bangs, too but I can't pull em off either. Maybe that's why I want them so bad... ;)
Great pinterest finds!

Rachel Felson said...

Those mismatched chairs are awesome! Great picks!!

Rachel
www.lalalists.com

still being [molly] said...

the chairs and shorts are my favorite!! :)

Kate - Classy Living said...

Love all of your pins! I am OBSESSED with infinity pools and would love to find a resort with them for my honeymoon. That view just takes my breath away :)

Happy Wednesday! xoxo

Nikki said...

Very pinteresting indeed! You've found some awesome finds, I love those chairs! Happy 4th!

Molly said...

With my super round face bangs are a horrible idea. I tried once and it was not pretty.

I also need scalloped shorts. I love the J Crew ones, but will have to wait till they go on sale.

Happy Fourth of July =)

Dani said...

Girls trip? I'm in! As long as we go there. :)
Also - Peonies are a must, and mismatched chairs are fantastic! I need some.

Rachel said...

Those chairs are amazing!

Ashley said...

I skipped the patriotic post and stuck to pinning too! I would love to be able to pull off those bangs!! I would never have the guts to even try!