Leslyn's Lovely Life: 1 year

Monday, August 6, 2012

1 year

Today is a big day.

It's our first anniversary. :)

People say that the first year is the worst. If that's true, then I am more the certain that we can make it for the rest of our lives. DJ has supported me through so much this past year, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love and respect him. I am so excited about the rest of our lives together... I know he is going to continue to be an amazing husband, and someday, he will be an incredible daddy.

I thought I would share a few pictures of our wedding day. Just a few of my favorites of us. :)







Yes, that is what you think it is. It's a tradition in his fraternity... Probably one of the funniest moments.

































To DJ: Happy Anniversary, love. Words cannot express how thankful I am that God put you in my life. I love you more than I did on that day- and at that time, I didn't think it was possible. Here's to many, many more anniversaries.



 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on one year! And it looks like a fun and beautiful wedding!

Stephanie @ bourbon and glitter said...

Happy anniversary! Beautiful photos, what a gorgeous dress you wore! (Both of them - exit dress? Genius)

Molly said...

Congratulations! You look incredible in both those dresses.

Jess Ray said...

Aww! Happy anniversary you two! You are such an incredible couple!! Love you!! And these wedding photos are amazing. You are such a model, Leslyn!!

Samantha said...

Happy anniversary!!! Today is my husbands parents 29th. I wish yall years and years of happiness.

Alyssa said...

You are so gorgeous, my friend!! Happy Anniversary to you and the hubby! :)

tara said...

happy anniversary!! you were such a gorgeous bride! :)

Brook said...

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations on your anniversary and wishes for many years of wedded bliss. xoxo