Leslyn's Lovely Life: 30 x 30 10

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

30 x 30 10

This is it! The last week of 30x30!






Photobucket



















Shirt: Express; Jacket: Coldwater Creek; Shorts: The Limited; Shoes: Converse; Necklace: a gift.



















Dress (as a shirt): Everly; Jeans: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's; Shoes: Chinese Laundry; Belt: Target.



















Shirt: J. Crew; Shorts: Windsor; Shoes: Sperry's; Earrings: Bebe.


I'm so glad that Lauren and Kate did this fabulous link up! I'm kinda bummed though, because now I'll have to find something cool to do on Tuesdays! :) I totally think they should do a winter edition of 30x30.. What do you think?

Have a great day, friends!

xoxo
Les

P.S. OOOOMG!!! I got featured as their favorite look for the week! Woohoo! Thanks ladies! :) This was the winning look:


 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

8 comments:

Applebypie said...

Well done you!!Knew you would XX Fabulous as usual!

Kenzie said...

That was my favorite outfit of yours last week - so glad you got picked!

I am LOVING the third outfit you put together this week! I never participated in this link up, but I'm going to miss seeing your guys' outfits each week!

XO,
Kenzie

jami lynn said...

I did a double take this morning when I saw her post, that's so awesome for you! Loved all the outfits you posted, you have great style!

//Katie said...

love the bright green top outfit :) very pretty!

http://loverlysheblog.com

Alyssa said...

You go, girl!!!! That's awesome!! I love your wardrobe (as you already know by now, I'm sure!).

Angie said...

No wonder you were featured..That is a GREAT look!!!

Melanie said...

That is awesome! Congrats on getting featured!

I love seeing OOTD posts, but feel so awkward doing them myself.

Angela said...

Hi there) I like your blog very much. I would be happy to be friends with you. Could we follow each other?

http://angistyle.blogspot.com