Leslyn's Lovely Life: 30 x 30 8

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

30 x 30 8

Happy Tuesday!

Before I get started with this awesome link up, I just wanted to let you know that as of yesterday, I have a facebook fan page for the blog! Woohoo! Please like my page- I would love you forever! Here's the link!


Photobucket

Here are my outfits!



















Jacket: Coldwater Creek; Top: Banana Republic; Shorts: Windsor; Belt: Target; Shoes: Old Navy



















Shirt, Belt, and Necklace: The Limited; Skirt: Cato. Shoes (that you can't see): Chinese Laundry



















Shirt: J. Crew; Tank: Old Navy; Jeans: Lauren Conrad/Kohl's; Shoes: Chinese Laundry. Earrings (that you can't really see... sorry): inPink.com

Be sure to check back next week! We only have two weeks left!



 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the outfit with the black skirt! I like them all but that one is my favorite! Great job! Have a wonderful day!
-Kristen@ www.fewofmyfavoritethingsblog.
blogspot.com

Dawn Sunderman said...

Cute outfits! Love the purple shirt in the second one.

Leanne @ Simply Beautiful said...

Hey friend! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out on my blog tomorrow (Thursday) morning! :)

Dixie n Dottie said...

Love outfit #2. Happy Weekend!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Kenzie said...

LOVE the first outfit! That little jacket is so adorable!

Just stopping by from Kristen's blog... {Few Of My Favorite Things.} Love your blog layout and can't wait to follow along with you now!

XO,
Kenz

lifeaccordingtokenz@gmail.com