Leslyn's Lovely Life: I heart glasses

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I heart glasses

This post is sponsored by GlassesUSA.com When I was a little girl, I wanted glasses more than anything. I wanted them so badly, that I would stare at the sun (I am dead serious) just so I could get eyeglasses sooner. Well, I didn't get any prescription glasses until I was 20 years old. But I have seriously been hooked ever since. I love how they can immediately change your look- and how they can instantly make you look smarter! ;) And while most people order their eyeglasses frames through their optometrist, ordering them online through GlassesUSA.com is a fantastic idea, because they have more options than most optometrists, and they have great prices! Most of you are thinking "but wait, I have no idea how they will look on me and if they work with my face shape!" Well fret not, my friends- this amazing company allows you to use a virtual mirror feature, so you can see what they would look like on you! Here's the feature: Amazing, right?? Also, my friends at GlassesUSA.com are offering two deals for YOU, my wonderful readers! 1. Take 15% off + get free shipping on your entire order (orders over $50). Code: FS15 2. Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10 Oh, and here is a picture of me being a total hipster with my glasses. I seriously love them.


Have a fabulous day!
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: