Happy Monday, everyone.
I am feeling super weird today (and no, I'm not preggers). This morning, I had the hardest time getting out of bed, and that's so strange for me. Because I'm the most obnoxiously happy person in the mornings. But that wasn't the case today. As soon as I got to work, I became this productive MACHINE and got all of my homework done for the entire week. And now my brain is just a blob of mush. So I figured my brain needed a little break from school, and of course, I decided to write a quick morning post. Yay.
So here are the random things that are on my mind this morning (I hope you're prepared for this).
1. I kind of want to work ahead as much as possible this semester so I don't get overwhelmed towards the end (because that's what happens all the time).
2. I really had every intention of making a pretty, white lacy dress (out of a wedding dress). I was going to take sewing classes and work on it then, until I realized that none of the sewing classes worked out with my schedule. BOO. So I really don't know if that's going to happen.
3. I have had the desperate desire to go for a run. But I haven't had the time, and I don't know why!! I don't want to run in the dark, and I'm only at the apartment when it's dark (sad, isn't it?).
4. There is a bag of peanuts in my office right now, and the smell is making me want to throw up. It may be a while before I eat any of those again.
5. Do you ever have those moments where you have a BILLION things to do, but you never know where to start? I even write out lists, and don't know where to begin. Pretty crazy.
There you have it. These are the top 5 things that have been occupying my mind this morning. And the point of this post is mainly so that I can write things out (it's funny how blog posts occasionally turn into something like that).
Be sure to stop by (and link up) tomorrow for Tuesday's Tunes!