Hello my friends!
As always, I'm linking up for Sunday Social! The theme is halloween... But let me give a disclaimer... I grew up in Germany, where people didn't really do halloween. To this day, I have never been trick or treating (I know, I know). So I will answer these questions to the best of my ability.
1. What was your favorite halloween costume as a kid?
I really liked dressing up in my mom's old dance uniforms from the 70s. They were in really good shape, and I would wear them around the house all the time (not just for halloween).
2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?
Probably as a Disney character, or a Rubik's Cube (random... I know).
3. Favorite halloween costume as an adult?
Oh mercy... I have no idea. I guess Meredith Grey (that's what I was last year when I was in charge of a fundraiser at school). Scrubs are super comfortable, y'all.
4. Favorite halloween Candy?
Snickers or Reese's. Obviously...
5. Favorite halloween Memory?
Dressing up on halloween, playing board games and eating s'mores.
6. What's your favorite scary movie?
I just watched this movie for the first time last week, but Hocus Pocus. That movie is awesome.
Have a happy Sunday!