I had a very exciting and busy weekend, and then this week seemed to draaaaaag along. But it's okay, because I have a fun weekend ahead! But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Here are the happy things that happened this last week!
1. I got my nails did. The tips are called "Designer... de Better!" by OPI. And a week later, they still haven't chipped. I'm impressed.
2. I was in a wedding this last weekend. A sweet friend of mine got married, and it was so much fun to see some special people! Hubby didn't go with me, but he got to hang out with his family. So we both ended up having a good weekend. :)
3. I am pretty sure I got a really, REALLY good grade on my midterm. I felt so good about it... Hopefully I'll hear back soon!
4. STILL waiting for Autumn to have her dang baby. If you want to waste hours of your life waiting for her to have her baby (like I have), check it out. http://earthcam.com/usa/southcarolina/greenville/
5. This child is half my age. And I wish I sang like her. I've been listening to her all week.
Have an AWESOME weekend! We're on our way to H-Town today to visit my parents and baby sister! Yay!!!