Leslyn's Lovely Life: A post about a pretty person.

Monday, November 26, 2012

A post about a pretty person.

"Is this your daughter?! She's just so adorable!"

Anytime I hung out with my sister, what people would ask me... for 10 years. It's really interesting that she now looks MUCH older than 14, and I (apparently) look a lot younger than 25. She is quite possibly the most talented, intelligent, and precious person I've ever known. I prayed for a baby sister for a LONG time, and after six years of praying for one, God said "Okay! You've waited long enough! Here's a sister." This is one of those times where I'm really glad I was persistent. :)

Anyways, I got my 50 mm lens in the mail last week, and I am trying to learn how to use it (if you're a photographer, I would LOVE any tips/constructive criticism in the comment section).

So blog world, meet my sweet sister, DD!















Dress & Belt: Francescas (last year) // Hat: Target // Bracelets: Dillards // Headband: Made by Leslyn

Happy Monday, folks! And again, constructive criticism, please! :)

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

10 comments:

Natalie Hinkley said...

Wow, you guys looks so much alike! Beautiful pictures!

Alana said...

Good job, Leslyn! Great photos! And I'm impressed that you made the headband!

Brittney said...

I thought that first pic was you!

Joyce said...

Hey great pics, you did great. Thanks for stopping by It's Your Life, and leaving a comment, have a blessed week.

Cara Beth said...

Hey, great job on the pics. Which 50 did you get? 1.4, 1.8? The fstop is what gives you great focal length and the awesome fuzziness in the background. I'd be glad to have a 50mm play date with you. :)

Annmarie Pipa said...

yes, she is GORGEOUS!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

You two do look very much alike. Great blog you have!!

jessica renee said...

Your sister is beautiful and you did a great job with the pictures!

I wished on every birthday candle for a sister - it only took 12 years to get her! haha

ramsaygrace said...

You're sister is stunning...actually, you're both very stunning, and I also thought that one picture was you! I think you did a great job with the pics, but I'm pretty green when it comes to photography, so my opinion wouldn't count much, lol. I am, however, VERY impressed with your headband. :-) Thanks for stopping by, I'm now your newest GFC follower and can't wait to read more.
Trinity

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Aww what a great post :) Sisters are the best!