Leslyn's Lovely Life: A new outfit!

Monday, December 31, 2012

A new outfit!

Happy New Years Eve, everyone!

On Mondays, I'm starting to do some outfit posts! I hope you love these new looks as much as I do! :)



Top (on sale for $11!!!!)/ Jacket: Piko 1988 (Similar here) / Watch / Earrings


Y'all better get excited... The next few weeks will be snowy pictures. :)

xoxo
Les

P.S. My sweet hubby took these pictures for me. I like him a lot. 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Ashley said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love the top!

Brook said...

So pretty! I envy your hair!

Gracie-Lou said...

I. Love. that top! The color and drape is absolutely gorgeous!

Found you through the Arkansas Women Bloggers, glad I stopped by!

http://livingwithaholts.blogspot.com

LarasVintage said...

Super cute outfit! Following you back ;)