Leslyn's Lovely Life: Firmoo Glasses Review

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Firmoo Glasses Review

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone! 

I want to share a little review about my experience with Firmoo and their glasses. 

First, here you can see me in them. :)



I really think that the reason why I was able to find glasses that were perfect for my face shape was due to the virtual try-on feature. I found a model who had a similar face shape as I did (I could have chosen a picture of myself on Facebook), and I was able to "try on" several pair of glasses. Once I picked this pair, it was super easy to fill in all of the necessary prescription info. It only took me a total of 5 minutes (well, that's not including choosing the frames... because they had SOOOO many options).

Once the glasses came in the mail, I was absolutely blown away by a feature that I had never heard of. They have these rubber grips on the inside of my glasses! That means that I no longer have to worry about my glasses falling off of my face!



I seriously could not be more pleased with my experience with Firmoo. And you can bet that from now on, I'm going to use them when I'm buying glasses.
Are you ready for some exciting news?? YOU (yes YOU, my sweet friend) get to try a pair for free. Yup. It's free. All you have to do is pay for shipping. I don't know about you, but that's a steal. All you need to do is go to this link: http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html . 

This promotion is absolutely risk free- if you're not feeling the glasses you got, just send them back. So please make sure that you check them out- they're fabulous! :)

xoxo
Les

 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: