NOW that we have that out of the way, let's get to the link up! This is my first time to join these ladies, and I couldn't be more excited.
- to be so exhausted that you could literally cry at the drop of a hat
- to wait until the day before you leave the country to start packing
- to cry every time you watch olympic medal winning performances/races on youtube. And I mean EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
- to never want to write a paper ever again, even though that's what the next few years of your life will consist of
- to watch every Nora Ephron movie that you own to mourn her passing
- to say "check" when you accomplish something on your to-do list (hello Monica Geller)
- to eat Ben & Jerry's ice cream for lunch. Because you can.
- to instagram excessively on certain days, and then go several days without it.