Leslyn's Lovely Life: Easter Dress

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Dress

Hey everyone!

So my mom is super awesome, and she took me shopping a few weeks ago when I was in Houston. She got me this adorable dress for Easter, and I am in love with it! I can't wait to wear it this summer, and then layer it with other fun stuff when the weather gets cooler... And I may or may not have planned out the potential outfits. Haha!





Dress: J Crew Outlet // Necklace: Mary's Boutique (similar here) // Shoes: Nine West (similar here) // Earrings: Nine West // Lipstick: MAC 

I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! 

See you tomorrow? Same time, same place?

xoxo
Les

P.S. **SIDE NOTE - I totally had a wardrobe malfunction, and had to make a last minute change for my Easter outfit. Of course there will be a post in the future. 


 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

5 comments:

Endymion said...

Nice sandals dear, enjoy your holidays ^_^
(¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)
(¯`·._.·Nymphashion FB·._.·´¯)
(¯`·._.·Nymphashion Bloglovin·._.·´¯)

~ko said...

You are sooooo pretty! And I'm beyond in love with that dress!

Angie said...

Really cute dress! I love little summer dresses but I don't think summer is ever going to arrive here in Kentucky!

tara said...

CUTE!

holli said...

Too cute!! I love the dress.