Leslyn's Lovely Life: 13 weeks

Friday, January 10, 2014

13 weeks

**side note... I totally took this 2 days before I hit 14 weeks. Oh well...


How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have no clue! I'm scared to look :/
Maternity clothes? I broke down and wore a maternity shirt this weekend. 
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is actually really good. 
Best moment this week: Getting to hear baby's heartbeat!! 145.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not really :)
Movement: Not yet- I can't wait! 
Food cravings:  Fruit, salmon (from Taziki's), and veggies with hummus. YUMMMM. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Walking by the meat aisle in the grocery store
Have you started to show yet:  Yes... The bump is starting to round out a little more (it was looking a bit muffin-top-esque for a while.. not cute). 
Gender prediction: We both thought it's a girl at first, but now we have no idea. 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) :) :) 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on the 23rd!! 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yey! You look great! We got to see our babe yesterday! 175 HB and looking forward to feb 10 for our gender scan! It's such an exciting journey!

craftingafairytale.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

How very exciting!!

The meat aisle and smelling it cook was the hardest part of morning sickness for me!

Kaycee said...

Yay for the bump pics!!! You are so cute! And yay for maternity clothes! Target has the cutest maternity clothes..I'm kinda jealous I don't get to wear them ;)

Suzy said...

Just wait until you start wearing maternity pants...you'll wonder why we don't wear them every day!! My maternity jeans were way more comfortable than my regular jeans!!