Leslyn's Lovely Life: 14 weeks

Monday, January 13, 2014

14 weeks




How far along? 14 weeks
Maternity clothes? I'm still trying to use as much of my old wardrobe as I can. It's definitely easier with it being winter (hello, layers!), but we might have issues once it gets warmer. 
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Is still great... I'm trying to take advantage of that as much as I can. ;) 
Best moment this week: I love that I finally have energy! No more 8:00 bedtime for me! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  Not really- all of the sacrifices are totally worth it. 
Movement: Still waiting patiently for that! 
Food cravings:  Mostly healthy things... I craved a Mexican pizza from Taco Bell one day last week, and then I've craved a cheeseburger a couple of times throughout the pregnancy. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of raw meat. Gross. 
Have you started to show yet:  Yes! 
Gender prediction: We have no clue. 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very, very happy! I do cry a lot more, but mostly happy tears. :) Oh, and I'm starving 99% of the time. So I'm trying to drink a lot more water to stay full longer. 
Looking forward to: We can't wait to find out in less than 2 weeks!! Ahhhhh! 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

3 comments:

Kristen Danielle said...

So excited for you!! :) You are looking wonderful.

Talya Tate Boerner said...

Congrats!

Haley said...

The more I think about us being pregnant at the same time, the more happy and smiley I get! Baby J and Baby L are going to be BEST buds!! AHHHH!!!