Leslyn's Lovely Life: 15 weeks

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

15 weeks

**Due to the ridiculous schedule of this past weekend, I still haven't had the opportunity to take a 15 week picture. Oops.**


How far along? 15.5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Idk
Maternity clothes? I need to get some maternity jeans!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Sunday night was ROUGH. I was up for 3 hours because I couldn't fall back asleep. And I keep waking up in the night because I get a little bit uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: The bump is starting to round out a bit more (I haven't done a picture for this week... oops).
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Nope!
Movement: I don't think so- sometimes I feel like it could be something, but it doesn't exactly match up with what people say it feels like in the beginning phases.
Food cravings:  Cutie oranges. Can't stop eating them!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing like in the first trimester. Raw meat is still gross.
Have you started to show yet:  Yes!
Gender prediction: Deej thinks it's a boy. I have no idea.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy all the time!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in two days!! Woohoo!!!
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: