Leslyn's Lovely Life: 17 weeks

Monday, February 3, 2014

17 weeks



How far along? 17 weeks & 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure!
Maternity clothes? Yup- I bought some cute stuff this weekend to complete my wardrobe.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Is okay, but I wake up a lot through the night.
Best moment this week: Getting to call our baby by name! :)
Miss Anything? Nope!
Movement: Sometimes I think I feel him, but I always second-guess myself. 
Food cravings:  Cherry tomatoes. Ohmahgah. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth always makes me gag. Its not good. 
Have you started to show yet:  Yes!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with a touch of emotional cry baby every now and then. 
Looking forward to: Feeling the little guy move around. 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Emmett! So adorable! (:

Kristin said...

You're looking great!! Love his name!!