Leslyn's Lovely Life: 18 Weeks

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

18 Weeks

I don't have a picture again... Oops. 

How far along? 18.5 weeks
Maternity clothes? Definitely. And I'm wearing the hubby's shirts now.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Is getting more and more uncomfortable every night.
Best moment this week: This is not baby related... But the Olympics, y'all.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Starting to miss sleeping through the night, but hey, I guess it's getting me ready for the future, right?
Movement: Not yet. I'm so ready for this.
Food cravings:  If you follow me on twitter (@leslynjacks), you know I was wanting pizza last week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat is nasty.
Have you started to show yet:  Yup!
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Feeling him kick! Come on, Emmett!!!!
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: