Leslyn's Lovely Life: 19 weeks

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

19 weeks



How far along? 19.5 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes. I just can't quit those maternity pants, y'all. Heaven. 
Stretch marks? Nope! I need to buy some good stuff to prevent those from happening! 
Sleep: Was rough this week. Not gonna lie. But taking a Benadryl helped me breathe (and sleep) better. 
Best moment this week: Spending some good, quality time with my boo. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Being a smaller size. Ha! 
Movement: Not yet. E is being very stubborn.
Food cravings:  I 've had a lot of Mexican food. Hence the picture. ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat is always nasty. And I gag (and sometimes throw up) when I brush my teeth. Gross, I know. 
Have you started to show yet:  Yup!
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Seeing him at our 20 week check up today (we're a few days early). There's nothing more amazing than seeing our little boy move around. But there's a little part of me that's sad that I won't see him again until he's been born. :/ 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Probably the best part of pregnancy 20-30 weeks! You look great!!