Leslyn's Lovely Life: 20 weeks

Monday, February 24, 2014

20 weeks


Uhhhhh I need some color on my lips. I will keep this in mind for the next picture. :) 

How far along? 20 weeks (and 2 days)
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah. Not ashamed. 
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Is getting more and more uncomfortable every night.
Best moment this week: Seeing our precious Emmett. It was our last ultrasound. Crazy that we won't see him again until he's born!! Also, we scored some AWESOME stuff at Rhea Lana's this weekend. I'll post about that some other time. :) 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night. And this week I've really wanted to drink Dr. Pepper (I need to figure out if there's a caffeine free version).
Movement: Still nothing. Little guy is being stubborn.
Food cravings:  Dr. Pepper. :) And fruit is on the top of my list of cravings again.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth makes me gag like no one's business. 
Have you started to show yet:  Well of course. :) 
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Feeling this kiddo move around. I'm sure it will happen any day now! 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

1 comment:

Jaz said...

There is a caffeine free version of Dr. Pepper; it's in a gold can!