Leslyn's Lovely Life: The Story of Us: The Wedding

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Story of Us: The Wedding

Instead of writing all about it, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. :)




























It was the most perfect day. It was before Pinterest was a huge deal, so it definitely falls on the more traditional side. But I loved everything about it.

Have a wonderful day! Check back next week for the next part of our story.

xoxo
Les

 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

5 comments:

Lauren said...

you looked fabulous!! and 2 dresses?! you go girl!

Tiffany said...

Love the second dress!

Kristin said...

So gorgeous!! I love the colors you chose!

Molly kcash said...

Gorgeous pictures!! I LOVE the one of you and your daddy! What a special moment.

Ashley Eliza said...

Your wedding is absolutely amazing. I love love love your dress. and your hair! Can't wait to see more wedding posts. Being a photographer and the youngest in my family I ahve always been wedding obsessed :) Hope you have a good weekend. ps do you have an Instagram?