Leslyn's Lovely Life: 21 Weeks

Thursday, March 6, 2014

21 Weeks


I wore lipgloss for this one! ;)

How far along? 21 weeks (and 5 days... Oops)
Maternity clothes? Uhhh yeah.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Is getting more and more uncomfortable every night.
Best moment this week: HE FINALLY KICKED!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? I only miss fitting in my clothes. :) There's a post coming up about that. 
Movement: Praise the Lamb. It happened on Friday (2/28).
Food cravings:  You know... I haven't had any outrageous cravings this week. I am looking forward to trying out this new gourmet grilled cheese restaurant in town. But I'm 100% sure I would feel excited about that if I wasn't pregnant. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the smell of raw meat!
Have you started to show yet:  Yes! Strangers are starting to talk to me about my baby bump, which is super exciting! 
Gender prediction: It's definitely a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On... Although my engagement ring (which is a half size smaller than my wedding ring, which I did on purpose) was a bit tight on Sunday morning. Uh oh....
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Him kicking more, and DJ being able to feel it. And starting the decorating process for his room! I already have a post about his nursery ready for next week! Look at me blogging ahead and being productive! :)

Have a wonderful day, friends! 


xoxo

Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: