Leslyn's Lovely Life: 23 Weeks

Thursday, March 20, 2014

23 Weeks

I am the worst. And I still haven't done another chalkboard. But you better believe I'll have one for week 24. Hellooooooo Spring Break!


How far along? 23 weeks and 5 days. 
Maternity clothes? Definitely. I got some cute stuff from Old Navy yesterday (and saved $25! Hey-o!)
Stretch marks? Nope! And I'm using some good stuff to prevent it! :)
Sleep: Has been pretty good this week. I still haven't recovered from daylight savings time, so I am super sleepy at 10:00 every night. 
Best moment this week: This past week, Emmett started kicking really hard where his daddy could feel it. Seeing DJ's face light up was one of the sweetest things. I'll never forget it. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? This week, I'm not really missing too much! 
Movement: Every day. And he's getting a little more active every day, which is fun. 
Food cravings:  I've been trying to cut WAY back on cheese and bread, which is a HUGE challenge if you know me. So I always want that kind of stuff, but I need to be healthy. Womp womp. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I avoid the raw meat section in the grocery store, so there's not really anything too bad! 
Have you started to show yet:  Definitely. 
Gender prediction: It's a boy! 
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy... The other day, I asked DJ if I had been acting any differently, and he said that I've really been pretty "normal" throughout this pregnancy. That's a relief. :) 
Looking forward to: Painting his room in a few weeks! We picked our colors, and we're going to get some grandparental help for the fun task of painting the walls and ceiling. :) 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: